Thank you for using Gameshot (the "Service"). This terms of service is an agreement between the service and the users regarding the use of service. Herein ‘user’ refers to all users including individuals, enterprises, and institutions who install and use the services and agree to these terms and conditions. Using this service means that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Introduction of the service
- This service is free software developed and distributed by the company that recognizes voices and edits videos through artificial intelligence technology. The company provides this service in a file format that can be run through installation in Windows, Linux, and macOS environments, in a form that can be experienced in a web browser and in a mobile application file format that can be run through installation in a mobile device.
- This service is available anytime, anywhere, for any type of user within the limits of the law.
- The company does its best to provide users with a service of 24 hours a day and 365 days a year without interruption. However, the service may be interrupted in cases of regular inspection, extensions or replacement of the system or in the events of unwanted situations, such as a national emergency, power failure, or service facility failure.
- In the event of service interruption, as mentioned in the previous paragraph, the company shall notify the user in possible appropriate ways, such as announcements on the service screen. However, in case that making advance notices is not possible due to service interruption caused by reasons beyond the company's control (such as disruptions non-relevant to the intentions or mistakes of the company, system down, etc.), the company shall not make such notices and will not be held liable for any damages caused to the user.
- The company may modify and update this service or software (partly or in overall) at any time.
Main functions of the service
The service provides the following functions, and the user's use of this service means that they agree to the communication with a foreign computer to perform these functions.
- A function to keep the program up-to-date for the stability of use (automatic or manual update instructions
- function to keep the program up-to-date for the stability of use (automatic or manual update instructions
Responsibilities and disclaimers
- The service or software shall meet user’s requirements, be continuously available, uninterrupted, timely, safe, or error-free
- Results obtained using the service or software are effective, accurate, or reliable
- The quality of the service or software meets the expectations of the user
- Errors or defects in the service or software may be modified
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, as a service with no charge, the company will not be liable for the following matters in the absence of any intentional or grievous mistakes of the company
- Physical injury resulting from access to or use of the service
- Loss/damage caused by a third party’s transmission or distribution of malicious programs
- Loss/damage caused by a third party obstructing a transmission to or from the company's server
- Loss/damage caused by a third party’s transmission or distribution of malicious programs
- Loss/damage caused by omission or destruction of the transmitted data
- To the extent allowed by the law, any indirect damages, special damages, consequential losses, disciplinary damages, punitive damages, etc. that are caused by generally unforeseeable or special circumstances
- Loss/damage caused by the inability to provide services due to natural disasters or force majeure
- Loss/damage caused by problems in the use of the service caused by negligence or intention of the user.
Personal Data Protection
User’s personal data collected by the company in the use of the service shall be used only for the purposes and within the limits agreed by the user and the company safely manages the personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection related statutes. The policies and efforts the company has established regarding personal information protection can be verified through the company's personal information processing policy.
Obligation of users
- The user may use the service only in a manner that complies with the copyright and intellectual property related statutes and all other applicable laws in the area in which the service is used.
- The user may not commercialize or use in part or in whole this service for commercial purposes.
- The user may not use this service with any device, software or service designed to avoid technical measures to protect contents or other copyrighted materials (or license) protected by the copyright law of the area where this service is used.
- The user may not modify this service or make abusing actions through technology breaches (like redistribution of the service in all forms including reverse engineering, decompile, disassembly, software reverse engineering, addition of malignant codes, arbitrary modification, modification of installation files or any other files), macro programs, bots, automated methods, etc.
- The user may not collect or use other users' information without permission, violate other ordinances, cause tangible or intangible damage to the company.
- The user should be liable for any violation of the obligations of this section (civil/criminal liability) and shall indemnify the company for any damages.
Rights of the user
- Herein, ‘content’ refers to all materials, such as audio files, video files, electronic documents or images used by the service that the user uploads to the service or software in relation to the use of this service. Users can use the editing features to modify or delete the contents that the user submits to the service. The contents submitted by the user in order to use this service are called the submitted contents.
- Regarding the submitted contents, the user retains the same rights as before the submission and the company does not acquire this right.
- Regarding the submitted contents, if the company acknowledges that the user violates or may violate any statutes or these terms and conditions, use of the submitted contents in this service can be restricted.
- The user's submission of content to this service is deemed as an agreement that all licenses and rights required to use such content are available.
- The user indemnifies the company from any compensation of damages, appeals, losses or damages arising from the user's use of the content.
Rights of the company
- This service is protected under the Copyright Act, other laws regarding intellectual property rights and international agreements on copyrights and the user are solely responsible for any problems arising from the use of services or service contents in illegal or wrongful manners. These terms and conditions of use do not grant or guarantee the user any license to the contents.
- The company has the right to alter or discontinue the characteristics or functions of the service to improve the quality of the service. Also, the company may provide all or part of the service to each user differently depending on the different conditions set by the company.
Termination of contract
- The user can terminate the contract for the use of the software at any time by uninstalling the service (deletion of software). However, the user will be responsible for any problems caused by the user's illegal or unjust use of this service even after the termination of the contract.
- In such cases the user violates the provisions of these terms and conditions and does not rectify even after being notified of such violations or the service cannot be provided under the law or the company chooses to suspend all or part of the service or software, the company may terminate the license to the service or software at any time, which is deemed to be the termination of the contract.
Notifications to the company
The company values the opinions of the users. Users can provide feedback at any time via the company's customer response email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in terms and conditions
- The company may revise these terms to the extent that they do not violate the relevant statutes, such as the [Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions].
- If the company revises the terms and conditions, shall notify it on the initial page of the company's website or the program execution screen with the date of enforcement and the reasons of revision, together with the current terms, 7 days (30 days for changes that are disadvantageous or significant to users) prior to the date of enforcement until the date the enforcement begins.
- If the user has not expressively expressed a refusal even after the company notifies the revision in accordance with the previous paragraph and clearly notifies the user that if they do not express their opinion within the 30-day period they will be considered as having expressed one, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised agreement
- If the user expressively indicates that he/she does not agree to the enforcement of the revised terms, the company cannot apply the revised terms, in this case, the user may terminate the service contract. However, the company may terminate the service contract in the event of technical or business difficulties in applying the existing terms and conditions.
When the user does not comply with these terms and conditions, the company is not considered to give up its rights even if it does not take immediate actions and any inability to enforce some of these terms shall not affect any other provision.